OHR welcome applications for suitably qualificied NICU nurses who are based in the UK and Ireland.
Our client in Abu Dhabi is extending their established NICU unit from 18 cots to 33 cots by September 2019. This hospital has one of the best reputations in the region and their team, including their UK CNO, is intending to visit the UK in mid/late June to meet NICU nurses face to face so they can discuss this opportunity with you.
Exact dates in June to be confirmed, however, if you or your colleagues are interested then please register your interest and we will contact you to discuss this in more detail.
NICU nurses from the UK and Ireland preferred
- BSc Nursing - miniumum 3 year degree programme
- Speciality certificate in neonatal medicine - 1 year duration or similar
- 4 years experience in NICU nursing preferred
- Experience of Level 3 NICU nursing
- Experienced in working in a busy unit
- Salary - choice of either:
- AED 16K per month PLUS single accommodation and transport to work with utilities paid
- AED 18K per month - total monthly income (no accommodation etc included)
- housing if required - excellent standard
- Mal practice insurance
- Annual flight home
- Medical insurance
- CME study days
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Gratuity payment
Working in Abu Dhabi provides easy access to travel destinations throughout Africa, Asia, Europe and India - all within 6 hours flight times.