OHR Recruitment is actively seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Director of Nursing for an established and leading hospital group in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
As the largest private hospital group in Saudi Arabia, our client has an establish patient base and has gained an excellent reputation for the standard of care they provide.
They are looking for someone with excellent leadership qualities and who has experience of working in an acute tertiary care setting, covering all departments, and would be expected to oversee a nursing staff of around 400.
This is a really exciting opportunity as Riyadh is a fantastic modern city, offering some of the most advanced medical facilities in the world. Based in Riyadh, the environment is relaxed and extremely advanced and modern, with many amenities and social places to visit. The new tourist visa rules enable even more people to visit the region and experience all that Saudi has to offer.
- Experience of working in one of the following roles (or similar):
- Director of Nursing
- Acting Director of Nursing
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Senior Management position (with nursing qualification)
- Training and/or work experience in a Western setting
- Experience in an acute tertiary hospital setting of at least 200 beds
- Previous experience working in the Middle East
- Salary - SAR 45,000 - 50,000 per month (tax free)
- Family Status Visa
- Medical insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 2 year contract (renewable)