OHR welcomes applications from Clinical Psychologists who are interested in working with an international team of psychologists and psychiatrists in Dubai.
This mental health and well-being clinic provides quality psychological and psychiatric care to children, adults, couples and families, mainly for the expat community, to help them overcome a range of mental health and emotional issues.
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Clinical Psychologists to assist and support their established team.
- Qualifications obtained from US - UK - Western Europe - Australia - South Africa
- MSc - minimum 5+ years post qualification in Clinical, Health or Neuropsychology
- PhD - minimum 3+ years post qualification in Clinical, Health or Neuropsychology
- Expertise working with adults, couples, families, adolescents or children
Desirable (non essential):
- DHA (Dubai Health Authority) license to practice
- Ability to provide service in Arabic
- 5 day working week on various days to suit patient appointments
- 40 hour working week
- Fixed start-up salary for first 6 months followed by a fee-sharing salary model once a patient base is created
- Medical Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Residency Visa
- 28 days annual leave (plus a day added for each year of employment with Clinic)
- CME/CEU allowance